Expenses on health care have seen a steady increase in recent years as we and our families are looking for a lifestyle change. Consequently, health insurance
and family health plans have gained immense importance. Now, we are not only choosing health insurance for ourselves, but also for our family members. In India, many of us prefer to purchase a family health insurance to avoid financial risk and ensure medical care for the future.
The family health insurance plans are important because:
Family Health Insurance
- They provide wider cover than any other health insurance purchased for an individual.
- Expanded cover gives you more value in return of the premium paid by you.
- The coverage is shared amongst the members of your family, hence your entire family gets protection under a single plan.
- Major medical treatments and hospitalization expenses are covered under a single family policy.
- Additional benefits like Cashless claim facility, tax saving under section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961 are availed to you.
- The family policy also covers the expense of your preventive health tests and offers you discounted coupons per family plan.
induces greater benefits as we do not have to bear a large portion of the amount from our own pocket. Most of the costs are directly managed by Third Party Administrator (TPA).
Health of our family members is always a matter of concern for all of us. The best way to deal with this concern is to opt for a family health plan. These days, the health insurance covers for your family members can be purchased online. It is a convenient process with no paperwork involved and an instant policy is generated. Having a policy online helps you to print, manage and renew it anytime, anywhere. This way, you can provide perfect protection to the health of your loved ones.