Our complex lifestyle, increase in environmental pollution and new strains of diseases are slowly and negatively affecting our immune system. We can never be sure when we can fall prey to any disease. It is in this context, the need of health insurance advantage comes into limelight. By its definition, medical insurance is your defence against emergencies in the health field.
The cost of medical treatment has been going up steadily. Rising inflation, use of sophisticated diagnostic equipment, advanced surgery techniques, use of rare medicines have all combined to push up the cost of medical treatment. If you do not have medical insurance, you may have to part with your life’s savings with no way to recover the amount. It is only medical insurance that can give you the peace of mind you eagerly look for. When you make an investment in medical insurance, you get a health insurance advantage.
To make medical insurance financially attractive to you, policy providers give you the health insurance advantage. If you take a comprehensive policy for example; the health insurance advantage will be evident from the following list of features that can be given by a policy.
health insurance cashless
- Medical expenses incurred as an inpatient during hospitalisation in excess of 24 hours.
- Medical expenses incurred for days before and after hospitalisation.
- Daycare expenses on recognised surgeries with advanced technology andprocedures. These may take less than 24 hours of hospitalisation.Dialysis, chemotherapy and radiotherapy fall into this category.
- Search for a policy that gives you coverage for pre-existing diseases in the shortest time possible.
is a prominent feature in medical insurance
policies. In health insurance cashless
system, you are not required to pay any cash either for admission or after your treatment in the hospital. The health insurance cashless
system is operated by authorized agencies of the insurance company called the Third Party administrator (TPA) .
The health insurance cashless
provision is applicable to a chain of well –known hospitals shortlisted by the insurance company. Some insurance companies include the following ailments in their list of coverage with the condition that the policy is renewed for a certain number of years in the future. Some of these that can be included are mentioned in the list below:
- Joint replaced unless due to accidental causes
- Dialysis required for chronic renal failure
- Surgery on tonsils, adenoids, and sinuses
- To be on a safer side, opt for a medical insurance policy that gives you the peace you really deserve.
provides you with a shield to fight diseases you may contract intoday’s world of uncertainties. Medical treatment being expensive, onlymedical insurance can give you financial support. Insurance companies’policies give you a health insurance advantage
. Health insurance cashless
is the best part of this. You should be prudent and make the most of this health insurance advantage
. The health insurance cashless
feature is indeed a boon.